Arizona Society of Addiction Medicine is a 501-c3 non-profit organization working to increase the quality of care for those struggling with addictions in Arizona. If you would like to support our organization you may do so in the following ways:
- Make a donation (we would like to link this to a donation form where people can donate with a credit card on the e-commerce site.)
- Sponsor our Annual Conference (Link to an e-mail form requesting more information – e-mails to go to Stacey Lindsay Stacey@gbump.com) Form should ask for: Contact Name, Company Name, phone and email.
- Sponsor one of our dinner meetings (link to a form that will be emailed to Stacey Lindsay) Form should ask for: Contact Name, Company Name, phone, email, requested date for dinner meeting, proposed speaker for the meeting. And then allow them to attach a bio of the speaker.
- Be involved in the organization contact Monica Faria
- Send a student to our conference. Purchase Dr. George Nash Video or Audio Tape and proceeds fund the Student Conference Scholarship fund (Link to e-commerce page for the sale of those video & audio tapes with an option to purchase Video recording, Audio Recording or Both -I need to confirm the prices)